We are looking for a iOS Developer for one of our clients. The position is available in Bucharest Romania.
Your TECHNICAL SPECIAL POWERS are:
- 2+ years in developing native mobile applications for iOS.
- 3+ years in developing overall
- Comprehensive experience in working with Objective-C, Cocoa, Xcode, Interface Builder, MVC, Web Services, JIRA, source code control systems (Git, Subversion), external iOS frameworks / APIs.
- Strong understanding of Apple Human Interface Guidelines.
- Successfully released at least one application into the App Store.
- Additional experience with Android and related technologies is a big plus.
- True passion for developing mobile apps and desire to make a difference in a very crowded market.
- Strong presence as a developer.
- Calm, organized, focused.
- Analytical thinking and excellent problem solving skills.
- Open-minded, flexible.
- Great English communication skills (spoken and written).
- Strong desire for self-improvement.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Communicate within the mobile development team and to other teams in the organization (marketing, user experience etc.).
- Work with other enthusiastic mobile developers.
- Assume ownership and responsibility for specific tasks and modules.
- Follow the prescribed development practices.
- A mind-set of continuous improvement within the application development process.
- Deliver across the entire application life cycle: prototype, build, test, release and support.
- Consistently write performance-minded and highly readable code using industry’s best practices.
- Participate in engineering design and feature discussions.
- Deal with tight deadlines and changing requirements and priorities.
- Keep up to date on the latest trends in mobile technologies.
If you believe you have the necessary skills for this position please submit your cv by using our form.