IT Network Administrator
We are looking for a IT Network Administrator for one of our clients. The position is available in Bucharest Romania.
Provide technical support for a secure and legitimate IT Infrastructure within the site giving an optimized service to the IT End-users. You will be responsible for the implementation of all software and hardware solutions in our organization.
Your TECHNICAL SPECIAL POWERS are:
- Knowledge of large networks, provisioning, troubleshooting and equipment configurations
- Knowledge of routing protocols, security and application services
- Ability to install, configure and maintain networks, servers and software
- Knowledge of computer and network security systems, applications, procedures and techniques
- Ability to identify and resolve network and computer system malfunctions and operational problems
- Install, setup, maintain and monitor servers providing internal services
- Install, setup and maintenance for computers on premise
- Develop automation solutions
- Technical support on call 24H for critical situations
You GAINED these POWERS having:
- At least 3+ years of experience in IT infrastructure operations, degree in Computer Science is preferred
- Experience in Unix / Linux / Windows Administration (Unix / Linux certifications and/or high level of experience preferred)
- Experience in administration of standard Unix services: http, dns, smtp, imap/pop3, syslog
- Experience in scripting
- Knowledge of MySQL server administration
- Knowledge of virtualization platforms
- Proficient in English
If you believe you have the necessary skills for this position please submit your cv by using our form.