Unity Developer with Super Powers
We are looking for a Unity Developer with Super Powers for one of our clients. The position is available in Bucharest Romania.
You will be part of the fantastic team responsible for the design, architecture, implementation and development of mobile game core platform. You will actively suggest and implement better solutions in the development process and in the game systems. Also you will manage your pace of work in an agile project management environment.
You’ll have the opportunity to tackle exciting engineering problems as you break the conventional patterns.
Strong understanding in game development, great communication skill and teamwork are required.
Your TECHNICAL SPECIAL POWERS are:
- Strong knowledge of object oriented design, design patterns,and data structures.
- Strong knowledge of Unity including Unity GUI, asset bundles, Android and iPhone deployment.
- Strong knowledge of C#
You GAINED these POWERS having:
- Experience with 2D game development concepts
- Must have shipped at least one game to the App Store or Play Store
- Experience with version control software on Unity projects
- Experience with native Android or iPhone app development
If you believe you have the necessary skills for this position please submit your cv by using our form.